I love this room spray! When Christmas Spirit is in the diffuser, my 4 year old loves to say “Smells like Christmas!” and it does! A great scent for the holiday season, regardless of which one you celebrate – Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Pagan, or none at all. Makes a great gift!
Water, preferably distilled
Spray bottle, I use a 4 oz
- Add 20 drops of Christmas spirit, a tablespoon of witch hazel and fill to the top with water.
- Twist on the lid tight, and wipe off any wetness on the outside of the bottle.
- Label and you’re done!
- Christmas spirit is a sweet, spicy blend of orange, cinnamon, and spruce essential oils.
- The reason the witch hazel is added is so that the oil is evenly disseminated. Ever heard the expression “oil and water don’t mix”??! If you don’t have witch hazel on hand, you can add salt instead. In a pinch? Reach for the salt!
- I use a funnel to put the water and witch hazel in the spray bottle, makes for less mess!
- I get my spray bottles here.
- I make my labels using avery.com. Thanks to Jene’ Forney of my Young Living community for the idea of using this label option from avery on this spray!