Here’s how to make a lavender boo-boo spray bottle. Using a spray bottle is a great way to have diluted oils readily available for future use. It’s super easy to make and free of toxic ingredients. Remember what you put on your or your child’s skin is in their blood in 26 seconds!
- Take the sprayer and lid off the top of the bottle.
- Add 2 teaspoons of carrier oil such as Young Living’s V-6 Oil, jojoba, almond or olive oil. 1 teaspoon = 100 drops of oil.
- For a 5% dilution, then add 10 drops (5 drops x 2 = 10 drops) of the lavender essential oil.
- Twist on sprayer and lid.
- Using a label maker or pen and tape, and label the spray bottle. And that’s it, super easy!
Lavender Spray Uses
- Great for boo-boos.
- Soothes burns.
- Soothes bee stings and fire-ant bites.
- Helpful with skin.
- Eases nervous tension.
- Rub on and around the ear (not inside) and down the lymph on neck (never up toward the ear, always down the lymph away from the ear) for ear comfort when needed.
- Apply to chest during cold and flu season.
- Helpful for a good night’s sleep. Apply to neck, temples and big toes.