Using roller bottles is a great way to have diluted essential oils readily available for future use. Also for children, it can be fun and empowering for them to apply the oils themselves. Here’s how to make a frankincense roller bottle!
- Take off roller top by pressing diagonally down on it with the black cap. Here are roller bottles I like.
- Add 2 teaspoons of carrier oil such as Young Living’s V-6 oil, jojoba or even olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon = 100 drops of oil
- 2 teaspoons = 200 drops of oil
- For a 5% dilution, add 10 drops of the essential oil (10 drops of essential oil to 200 drops carrier = 5 % dilution).
- Insert roller top as much as you can and then twist the lid all the way down to insert the roller fully, so it is flush with the glass.
Frankincense is very versatile and one of my favorite oils. It is a gentle but potent oil and a great oil for kids.
- For general immune-support, roll on spine, back of neck, wrists and soles of feet.
- To enhance spiritual connection, apply during times of prayer or meditation.
- Frankincense is a sesquiterpene oil, which means that it possesses oxygen carrying molecules that cross the blood brain barrier so it strengthens brain tissue. Roll on back of neck.
- Supports the body’s inflammatory response.
- Supports skin, it is often used in anti-aging creams.
- Supports mood and can ease occasional nervous tension.